Jacquelyn A. DiCicco concentrates her practice on litigation, specializing in consumer finance, real estate, and contested residential foreclosure. Jacquelyn has extensive experience in drafting and arguing motions and appeals in both state and federal court, representing clients at settlement and pre-trial conferences, and drafting and answering pleadings, motions, and discovery.
Jacquelyn has experience with a variety of consumer finance litigation matters, including disputes under TILA, RESPA, FCRA, FDCPA, as well as other common law claims. She has negotiated and drafted loss mitigation agreements, such as loan modifications, payoffs, discounted payoffs, short sales, reinstatements, cash for keys, and lien releases. She has also negotiated with city and local villages to resolve outstanding violations, as well as defended against code violations.
While at Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, she received awards for academic excellence and was also the winner of the ABA Student Division intra-school Client Counseling Competition.
Jacquelyn has completed 30 hours of Basic Mediation Training and has been selected to the New York Metro “Rising Star” lists in Super Lawyers from 2017-2021.
- Fordham University
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- New York State Court
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Southern District of New York
- New Jersey State Court
- U.S. District Court – New Jersey